top of page

Remote learning support

Public·3 members

The Hammer Torrent

Staff from the torrent tracker FSC (Fun Sharing Community) warned, "As we all know, Microsoft recently released Windows 10. You as a member should know, that we as a site are thinking about banning the OS from FSC. That would mean you cannot use the site with the OS installed."

The Hammer torrent

Downloading torrents is risky for you: your IP and leaked private data being actively tracked by your ISP and Government Agencies. Protect yourself from expensive lawsuits and fines NOW! You must use a VPN. It is the only way to download torrents fully anonymous by encrypting all traffic with zero logs.

After using DIME for maybe two years, several months ago on DIME I couldn't download torrents any longer. I have a positive share ratio and am VIP, so I didn't think they blocked my account. Still on my utorrent program it will say:[DHT] not allowed[Local Peer Discovery] not allowed[Peer Exchange] not allowed not authorized; don't hammer this tracker with multiple announcements for a torrent

Under my DIME username and the torrent I am trying to download it shows me as a leacher, but then also shows a port that is firewalled with a reason "connection timed out" and explanation "stealth firewall or overloaded bandwidth".

Speaking of Dime, I have another question. Why aren't ABB shows allowed on Dime ? I realize that the ABB doesn't allow electronic transfers of their live shows. I also realize that Dime doesn't allow any officially released material to be torrented. But I thought the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and many others (available on Dime) also didn't allow electronic transfers of live shows. Why can we get Dylan, the Stones, and many other non taper friendly bands, but no ABB on Dime ?

Thank you so much Alan. I read through some of the faq on DIME's site, but did not see the recommended torrent software info and that was exactly my problem. utorrent updated to a newer version and DIME didn't like it. I went back to an older version and am back in business!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page