top of page

Remote learning support

Public·3 members

Buy Here Pay Here Lots In Birmingham Alabama

GKM Auto Sales is a low down payment, buy here, pay here dealership. That means if you have had trouble getting financing due to having bad credit, no credit, or too much credit we can help you get into a vehicle.

buy here pay here lots in birmingham alabama

Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's online then stop by for a test drive.

Drivers Way is a company offering used cars to customers in the Birmingham area. The company maintains an on-site inventory of several hundred cars in all makes and models. It sells cars from a range of manufacturers, including Acura, Ford, Jeep, and Mercedes-Benz. Drivers Way also has a service department where its technicians handle oil changes, repairs, and diagnostics. The company offers a trade-in program and several financing options for customers.

Jim Burke Downtown Auto Mall is a used car dealership operating in Birmingham. It offers hundreds of used vehicles in different makes and models such as sedans, trucks, or SUVs. Its team helps clients decide from a wide range of vehicle manufacturers including Honda, Hyundai, Chevrolet, and Cadillac. Clients can utilize the inventory search tool that is available on the website to explore an extensive selection of pre-owned vehicles each provided with a brief description. Headed by general manager Cameron Jordan, the dealership also operates a service center where it offers repair and maintenance services.

Whether you need a used car for the commute on Veterans Parkway in Columbus or a used SUV to drop the kids off at Carver Primary in Opelika, or a used truck for commercial jobs in Phenix City, we understand the importance of reliable transportation. That's why we work with both bad credit and no credit customers, offering a judgment-free, family-friendly atmosphere.

At Gil's Auto Sales, we help you rebuild your credit without the hassle of dealing with banks or credit unions. As a buy-here, pay-here dealership, we simplify the financing process, putting you in control. We accept trade-ins on your old vehicle, and will even buy your car if you don't want to purchase a vehicle with us.

Family owned and operated since 1991. Offering quality used cars to the local area. All vehicles are fully inspected before being sold. We offer buy here pay here, with down payments as low as $500. And a no pressure environment.

"We work hard every day to assist customers in finding the right vehicle. We are providing them something they need," Stephen said. "I do everything I can to help everyone on our team. I think everyone shares that attitude and that approach. We need everyone here to succeed in order for our lot to be successful."

Stephen had several years of experience in auto sales before joining Action Auto and says he finds great satisfaction in the buy here, pay here space because he is helping customers, who might not be able to purchase a vehicle elsewhere, acquire a reliable source of transportation within their budget.

"It's helping people that I couldn't otherwise help. Here, we can help people get a car when they have been told no elsewhere," Steven said. "Here in Florence, we don't have a lot of public transportation, and a lot of the community is relying on friends and relatives for rides," Stephen said. "When you have kids and things to do, that is tough. But we are here to help them get a car they can afford."

"We work as a team," Wise said. "You may have a title, but we are all going to do the work needed to help one another and help make the lot as successful as it can be. No one is bigger than the team here. We are doing it for the store. We don't have individual goals; we have store goals. It is a family dynamic."

"I want people to come in and feel like we are here to help them," Wise said. "We try to make the process as personal as possible. If you come into our store, we are going to talk. We let all of our customers know that if they ever need anything, we are here to help, even once they buy a car."

Despite these obstacles, however, Action Auto has managed to increase sales and maintain the inventory to meet diverse customer needs. Lindsey said his company is ahead of both their yearly projections and where they were at this point in 2021.

There are many reasons why Action Auto dealerships are the go-to dealer of quality pre-owned vehicles in Mississippi and Alabama. We have 5 locations to serve our customers in Oxford, Columbus, Tupelo, MS & Florence and Decautor, AL and the surrounding area. Our knowledgeable sales staff, seasoned finance experts, dedicated maintenance department, and diverse inventory has established us as an automotive leader in Mississippi and Alabama. We are ready and willing to join you in your journey to finding the perfect car, SUV or truck with the financing option that best corresponds to your needs.

Once you've made the decision to purchase one of our low mileage, late-model vehicles, one of our financing team members will be here to help you with financing. We offer low down payments and low weekly payments. We want to put you in a safe, reliable car that you will love and that you can afford. We finance based on income, not credit.

On the flip side, if there's negative equity in your trade-in, and you can't pay it off right then and there, you may need to wait before trading it in. Not all lenders will allow you to roll the negative equity into the new loan. Even if they do, expect to be paying more. Rolling negative equity into a new loan increases your new loan balance, which leaves you paying more each month and in interest charges over time.

At Bond & Botes, we now offer full service bankruptcy consultation and filing over the phone or by video from the comfort and safety of your home or office. Please call 1-877-581-3396 or click here to setup your free phone or video consultation.

The lawyers at the Bond & Botes affiliated offices serve clients at offices in Anniston, Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery, Opelika, Decatur, Huntsville, Florence, Haleyville and Gadsden, Alabama; Vicksburg, Hattiesburg and Jackson, Mississippi. Read our disclaimer here. You can view our Privacy Policy here.

We are here to help you purchase a car despite past financial trouble and bad credit history. Our representatives are available to answer any questions you might have about the Buy Here Pay Here program. The program makes it so that customers can obtain a loan through our dealership, where payments can easily be made by mail, by using our secure online payment system, or in person at Pennsylvania Auto Credit (PAC) in Fairless Hills, PA. The financing is conducted right at our dealership with our affiliated lender - minus the hassle of a traditional financial institution. The Buy Here Pay Here program at our Mitsubishi dealership is a convenient method to get back on the road again in your new vehicle.

In simple terms, buy here pay here car lots are a kind of dealership that handles the sale and financing of cars for customers through in-house resources. This is in contrast to the many other dealerships that rely on third-party funding. BHPH dealers first emerged in the 1970s in the wake of the savings and loan crisis as more people struggled to get credit. It was a forerunner to the financial crisis of 2008.

With many potential customers dropping out of contention as outside finance companies refused to support their purchases, car dealerships lost business. This gave rise to the so-called buy here pay here (BHPH) car lots, where customers with poor credit could get an in-house loan approved by the dealerships. But how could this work? Can a car dealership afford to run its business this way?

Later, year by year, top business executives, on a volunteer basis, would come down to Plains, and they would go through Carter's warehouse. I opened my books to them. And they said, "Jimmy, this is something I think you'd better watch. Here's an area where you can save money. This is something that you ought to quit doing."

I've learned some other things. Whenever there is a choice between government performing functions, and the private sector performing the functions, I believe in the private sector having the responsibility. Whenever there is a choice between the federal government doing something or the state and local governments doing the same function, I believe it's best to place the responsibility and the authority as near as possible to the individual private citizen.

Now what can we do specifically to help small businessmen and women? We've got a lot more women in this country who have now decided to go into their own professional careers. In not just education, but in medicine, law, and also in business. So what can we do to help diem? First of all, we need to have more private investment participation in loans for the new starting business. This has gone backwards in recent years. We need to have more equity capital and not debt financing. The trend here has been absolutely terrible. We've gone more and more to a debt financing of business establishments and business expansion instead of letting business finance their own improvements with equity. We need to have more top business executives volunteer to work in government. Now when I was elected governor, we reorganized the structure of government We put in good electronic data processing, good personnel management, good transportation systems. We cut down red tape, eliminated paperwork as much as we could. And the ones on whom I called to help me with that were the top business executives. I have told you already how they came into my own small business in Plains to give me advice. That's an important resource that our country ought to tap.

I might add one other thing. It's not fair to blame the business community for the mistakes that government makes. The business community is as honest as any farmer or any preacher, if we can understand that the government treats us fairly. Now if there is an excusing by government of the violation of the law of business, quite often this grows on itself. It ought to be competitive. If business becomes involved in illegalities, and improprieties of government, but business is basically honest, more so than they're given credit for and one thing a President can do is to help restore the stature and the approval and the public support and the confidence in the business community. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page