top of page

Craft, activity and play ideas

Public·4 members

Cloud Mirror Sub Download

Western Digital markets their NAS lineup under the 'Personal Cloud' category. This is further sub-divided into three markets, the 'Consumer Series' (the MyCloud units), 'Expert Series' (the EX units) and the 'Business Series' (the DL units). At IFA 2015, WD took the opportunity to announce some updates to their NAS units. On the hardware side, there is a refresh of the My Cloud Mirror (2-bay version) with an updated internal platform. On the software front, the next major version of My Cloud OS (v3) with plenty of interesting features is being made available for download.

Cloud Mirror Sub Download

In the conference call to discuss this announcement, WD presented plenty of interesting facts - 50% market share amongst 1- and 2-bay NAS units in the US and 30% amongst all consumer NAS units in the EMEA regions. Surprisingly, they also indicated that more than 1.6M My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror units havebeen sold so far (and more than 5M My Cloud App downloads).

My Cloud OS 3 continues the ease of use of the cloud access from an external network - either through port forwarding or a relay connection via WD's servers. The My Cloud mobile app can also backup photos and videos from an iOS or Android device to the My Cloud NAS.

Visit the Comprehensive R ArchiveNetwork (CRAN) and select a mirror site; a list of CRAN mirrorsappears at the upper left of the CRAN home page. I suggestthat you use the 0-Cloudmirror, which is the first on the list. Click on thelink Download R for Windows, which appears nearthe top of the page; then click on install R for thefirst time, and subsequently on Download R x.y.zfor Windows (where x.y.z is the current version of R,which is R 4.1.0 at the start of the lectures series). Onceit is downloaded, double-click on the R installer. Youmay take all of the defaults, but I suggest that youmake the following modifications:

Visit the Comprehensive R ArchiveNetwork (CRAN) and select a mirror site; a list of CRAN mirrorsappears at the upper left of the CRAN home page. I suggestthat you use the 0-Cloudmirror, which is the first on the list. Click on thelink Download R for MacOS X, which appears nearthe top of the page; then click on R-x.y.z.pkg(where x.y.z is the current version of R -- R 4.1.0 at thestart of the lectures series), which assumes that you areusing macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher. You'll also findolder versions of R if you have an older version of macOS.Note: As a general matter, you're probably better offupdating your macOS to the current version.

If you wish to build packages, oruse compiled C, C++, or Fortran code in R, or use the rstanpackage for Bayesian inference, you must install the AppleXcode developer tools. None of these topics is covered inthe lecture series. For macOS 10.7 (Lion) or higher, you caninstall Xcode for free from the App Store. For earlierversions of macOS, Xcode can be installed from your systemDVD or downloaded from the Apple developer website. Youdo not need Xcode to install pre-built macOS binarypackages from CRAN, so this step is unnecessaryunless you plan to write your own packages, use compiledcode, or use the rstan Bayesianestimation package.

Visit the Comprehensive R ArchiveNetwork (CRAN) and select a mirror site near you; alist of CRANmirrors appears at the upper left of the CRAN homepage. I suggest that you use the 0-Cloud mirror,which is the first on the list. Click on the link DownloadR for Linux, which appears near the top of the page.R is available for several Linux distributions (Debian,RedHat, SUSE, and Ubuntu); select your distribution, andproceed as directed.

Go to the RStudiodownload page, select the free version of RStudioDesktop, click the Download button, and click on thelink to the appropriate installer for your operating system(Windows, macOS, or Linux distro). Visit the RStudio IDEhome page for more information about RStudio.

This page contains the ISO images for the three most recent updates to Oracle Linux releases. Since 2006, Oracle Linux has been completely free to download and use. Free source code, binaries, and updates. Freely redistributable. Free for production use. There are several kinds of ISO images:

Oracle Linux ISO images available to download for x86_64 Release Full ISO Boot ISO UEK boot ISO Source ISO 9.1 OracleLinux-R9-U1-x86_64-dvd.iso OL9U1 x86_64-boot.iso OL9U1 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R9-U1-src-dvd.iso 9.0 OracleLinux-R9-U0-x86_64-dvd.iso OL9U0 x86_64-boot.iso OL9U0 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R9-U0-src-dvd.iso 8.7 OracleLinux-R8-U7-x86_64-dvd.iso OL8U7 x86_64-boot.iso OL8U7 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U7-src-dvd.iso 8.6 OracleLinux-R8-U6-x86_64-dvd.iso OL8U6 x86_64-boot.iso OL8U6 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U6-src-dvd.iso 8.5 OracleLinux-R8-U5-x86_64-dvd.iso OL8U5 x86_64-boot.iso OL8U5 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U5-src-dvd.iso 7.9 OracleLinux-R7-U9-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL7U9 x86_64-boot.iso OL7U9 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R7-U9-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U9-src-dvd2.iso 7.8 OracleLinux-R7-U8-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL7U8 x86_64-boot.iso OL7U8 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R7-U8-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U8-src-dvd2.iso 7.7 OracleLinux-R7-U7-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL7U7 x86_64-boot.iso OL7U7 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R7-U7-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U7-src-dvd2.iso 6.10 OracleLinux-R6-U10-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL6U10 x86_64-boot.iso OL6U10 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R6-U10-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R6-U10-src-dvd2.iso 6.9 OracleLinux-R6-U9-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL6U9 x86_64-boot.iso OL6U9 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R6-U9-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R6-U9-src-dvd2.iso 6.8 OracleLinux-R6-U8-Server-x86_64-dvd.iso OL6U8 x86_64-boot.iso OL6U8 x86_64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R6-U8-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R6-U8-src-dvd2.iso

Oracle Linux ISO images available to download for aarch64 Release Full ISO UEK boot ISO Source ISO 9.1 OracleLinux-R9-U1-aarch64-dvd.iso OL9U1 aarch64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R9-U1-src-dvd.iso 9.0 OracleLinux-R9-U0-aarch64-dvd.iso OL9U0 aarch64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R9-U0-src-dvd.iso 8.7 OracleLinux-R8-U7-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL8U7 aarch64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U7-src-dvd.iso 8.6 OracleLinux-R8-U6-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL8U6 aarch64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U6-src-dvd.iso 8.5 OracleLinux-R8-U5-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL8U5 aarch64-boot-uek.iso OracleLinux-R8-U5-src-dvd.iso 7.9 OracleLinux-R7-U9-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL7U9 aarch64-boot-uek.isoOracleLinux-R7-U9-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U9-src-dvd2.iso 7.8 OracleLinux-R7-U8-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL7U8 aarch64-boot-uek.isoOracleLinux-R7-U8-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U8-src-dvd2.iso 7.7 OracleLinux-R7-U7-Server-aarch64-dvd.iso OL7U7 aarch-boot-uek-20190809.isoOracleLinux-R7-U7-src-dvd1.isoOracleLinux-R7-U7-src-dvd2.iso

Oracle Linux downloads can be verified to ensure that they are exactly the downloads as published by Oracle and that they were downloaded without any corruption. For checksum files, signing keys and steps to verify the integrity of your downloads, see these instructions.

In addition locations listed above and Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, Oracle Linux ISOs can be download from several mirror sites. Note that these site are not endorsed by Oracle, but that you can verify the downloaded files using the procedure outlined above.

The gsutil cp command allows you to copy data between your local filesystem and the cloud, within the cloud, and betweencloud storage providers. For example, to upload all text files from thelocal directory to a bucket, you can run:

When you perform recursive directory copies, object names are constructed tomirror the source directory structure starting at the point of recursiveprocessing. For example, if dir1/dir2 contains the file a/b/c, then thefollowing command creates the object gs://my-bucket/dir2/a/b/c:

The same rules apply for uploads and downloads: recursive copies of buckets andbucket subdirectories produce a mirrored filename structure, while copyingindividually or wildcard-named objects produce flatly-named files.

This causes dir and all of its files and nested subdirectories to becopied under the specified destination, resulting in objects with names likegs://my-bucket/data/dir/a/b/c. Similarly, you can download from bucketsubdirectories using the following command:

Copying subdirectories is useful if you want to add data to an existingbucket directory structure over time. It's also useful if you wantto parallelize uploads and downloads across multiple machines (potentiallyreducing overall transfer time compared with running gsutil -mcp on one machine). For example, if your bucket contains this structure:

If both the source and destination URL are cloud URLs from the sameprovider, gsutil copies data "in the cloud" (without downloadingto and uploading from the machine where you run gsutil). In addition tothe performance and cost advantages of doing this, copying in the cloudpreserves metadata such as Content-Type and Cache-Control. In contrast,when you download data from the cloud, it ends up in a file withno associated metadata, unless you have some way to keepor re-create that metadata.

Copies spanning locations and/or storage classes cause data to be rewrittenin the cloud, which may take some time (but is still faster thandownloading and re-uploading). Such operations can be resumed with the samecommand if they are interrupted, so long as the command parameters areidentical.

When copying in the cloud, if the destination bucket has Object Versioningenabled, by default gsutil cp copies only live versions of thesource object. For example, the following command causes only the single liveversion of gs://bucket1/obj to be copied to gs://bucket2, even if thereare noncurrent versions of gs://bucket1/obj: 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/aldreeolqap/download-qt-platform-plugin

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page